Health Care Training Programs at Concorde in Miramar
Take a step toward a brighter future—and a career that makes a difference for others—with Concorde Career Institute in Miramar. Our degree and diploma programs in patient care, dental care and allied health can help you get ready to enter the growing health care job market quickly.
Featuring supportive faculty, hands-on learning experiences, and two campus locations to serve you, Concorde is prepared to help you realize your goals. Choose a program below to learn more:
- Associate of Science – Physical Therapist Assistant (20 months)*
- Associate of Science – Occupational Therapy Assistant (20 months)*
- Associate of Science – Respiratory Therapy (17 months)*
- Associate of Science – Surgical Technology (17 months)*
- Associate of Science – Cardiovascular Sonography (20 months)*
- Associate of Science – Diagnostic Medical Sonography (20 months)*
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.