Health Care Training Programs at Concorde in San Bernardino
Want to get on the path to a health care career quickly? Concorde Career College in San Bernardino offers degree and diploma programs in nursing, patient care, dental care, diagnostic medicine and allied health. Earn a diploma in as few as 8-13 months or earn an associate degree in less than two years.
Whichever path you choose, you’ll have your Concorde family behind you every step of the way. Explore your options by selecting a program below:
- Respiratory Technology Associate Degree (17 months)
- Surgical Technology Associate Degree (17 months)
- Neurodiagnostic Technology Associate Degree (17 months)
- Polysomnographic Technology Diploma (8 months)
- Associate of Science – Cardiovascular Sonography (21 months)*
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.