Health Care Training Programs at Concorde in Jacksonville
Want to get on the path to a health care career quickly? Concorde Career Institute in Jacksonville offers degree and diploma programs in nursing, patient care, dental care, diagnostic medicine and allied health. Earn a diploma in as few as 8-13 months or earn an associate degree in less than two years.
Whichever path you choose, you’ll have your Concorde family behind you every step of the way. Explore your options by selecting a program below:
- Associate of Science – Physical Therapist Assistant (20 months)*
- Associate of Science – Respiratory Therapy (17 months)*
- Associate of Science – Surgical Technology (17 months)*
- Associate of Science – Cardiovascular Sonography (20 months)*
- Associate of Science – Diagnostic Medical Sonography (20 months)*
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.