visit our main site to learn more
HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT:
- You will receive a call from an admissions representative shortly.
- From there you will schedule your career planning session.
- After that, you can complete your application and explore financial aid options.
Click to call
- 17 campuses across 8 states
- Licensed by state education regulators
- Nationally accredited by either ACCSC or COE
- 65+ years in the health care business
- 100,000+ alumni
- 20+ diploma and degree programs
- Dedicated support from faculty and staff including online success coaches
- Hands-on training
- Blended learning model with online coursework
- Real-world experience at real places with real people
- Faculty with real-world experience
- **Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Not all Concorde programs are Title IV eligible and Concorde does not guarantee award or amount
Thank you for requesting information! Your opportunity for joining our growing family of graduates begins now. An admissions representative will contact you shortly to explore health care career programs that can put you on your path to success today!
You can also explore our site at concorde.edu.