Health Care Training Programs at Concorde in San Antonio
Take a step toward a brighter future—and a career that makes a difference for others—with Concorde Career College in San Antonio. Our degree and diploma programs in patient care, dental care, diagnostic medicine and allied health can help you get ready to enter the growing health care job market quickly.
Featuring supportive faculty and hands-on learning experiences, Concorde is prepared to help you realize your goals. Choose a program below to learn more:
- Associate of Science – Physical Therapist Assistant (21 months)
- Associate of Science – Respiratory Therapy (18 months)
- Associate of Science – Surgical Technology (18 months)
- Associate of Science – Cardiovascular Sonography (21 months)
- Associate of Science – Diagnostic Medical Sonography (21 months)