Health Care Training Programs at Concorde in Portland
Want to get on the path to a health care career quickly? Concorde Career College in Portland offers degree and diploma programs in nursing, patient care, dental care, diagnostic medicine and allied health. Earn a diploma in as few as 8-13 months or earn an associate degree in less than two years.
Whichever path you choose, you’ll have your Concorde family behind you every step of the way. Explore your options by selecting a program below:
- Associate of Science – Respiratory Therapy (18 months)
- Associate of Science – Surgical Technology (18 months)
- Associate of Science – Cardiovascular Sonography (21 months)
- Associate of Science – Diagnostic Medical Sonography (21 months)
- Polysomnographic Technology Diploma (8 months)