Certified surgical technologist? Upgrade your knowledge and skills with our online associate degree completion program.
Complete your degree in as few as eight months of study.
Are you a Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) with a diploma looking to advance your education? Concorde’s online Associate of Science in Surgical Technology completion program can help you do it quickly and conveniently. This program teaches the blend of general education and theory you need to become more competitive in the job market.
Online Surgical Technology Degree Curriculum
Our associate degree program is designed for CSTs who have graduated from an accredited surgical technology diploma program.Courses include two additional surgical tech theory courses and the general education needed to achieve an associate degree. After graduation, you will be able to:
- Implement current standards and trends in their surgical technology practice.
- Analyze the surgical technologist’s role in health care.
- Evaluate advanced career paths for the surgical technologist for professional growth and continuing education.
- Assess trends and advances in surgical technology to determine ethical, legal and professional implications.
- Think critically about standards of care, health care environments, and professional behavior.