Health Care Training Programs at Concorde in Aurora
Take a step toward a brighter future—and a career that makes a difference for others—with Concorde Career College in Aurora. Our degree and diploma programs in nursing, patient care, dental care, diagnostic medicine and allied health can help you get ready to enter the growing health care job market quickly.
Featuring supportive faculty, hands-on learning experiences, and two campus locations to serve you, Concorde is prepared to help you realize your goals. Choose a program below to learn more:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (29 months)
- Practical Nursing Diploma – ACEN-Accredited Program* (10 months)
- Associate of Science – Physical Therapist Assistant (21 months)
- Associate of Science – Respiratory Therapy (18 months)
- Associate of Science – Surgical Technology (18 months)
- Associate of Science – Cardiovascular Sonography (21 months)
- Associate of Science – Radiologic Technology (21 months)
*The diploma in Practical Nursing Diploma program at Concorde Career College Aurora is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), 3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400, Atlanta, GA 30326.