The health care training programs at Concorde Career College in San Bernardino are for high school graduates (or holders of an equivalent qualification, such as the GED) who are over the age of 18.
You must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. You must also be a citizen, permanent resident, or eligible noncitizen of the United States with a Social Security number to apply.
Applicants to all our programs must:
- Complete our online application
- Pay our application fee
- Provide proof of high school graduation/ GED completion
- Participate in a virtual interview (on-campus interviews can be arranged by request)
- Complete any required entrance examinations, including:
- Wonderlic SLE (required for all programs)
- Health Education Systems Incorporated (HESI) A2 exam (an academic assessment required for applicants to our vocational nursing, surgical technology, respiratory therapy, neurodiagnostic technology and dental hygiene programs)
For some programs, such as vocational nursing, we may also require a physical exam and proof of immunization. Some students may also be asked to produce documentation proving their citizenship or residency status upon application.
Finally, the following programs require a criminal background check:
- Vocational nursing
- Surgical technology
- Respiratory therapy
- Neurodiagnostic technology
- Dental hygiene